3/3/14

10 ambitions to achieve before 30

1. Continue blog-writing 



2. Hiking
   Goal: Pu'umanamana

3. Japanese
    Goal: Fluent in daily conversation 

4. Yoga
    mmmm, just continue to do it (is it talent or hobby?)

5. Cooking
   Obviously, I want to cook to the degree of making Macaron 

6. Rock-climbing
   no specific goal, just go back and continue to do it 

7. Swim
   Can I swim to that flag of Kaimana Beach (omg...I am timid)

8. Piano
   Play the Jazz version of fly me to the moon or 追 by Leslie Cheung (I guess this is the most difficult one)

9. Photography
   Continued to wherever I go

10. Writing Computer Program and App
    For the sake of archaeological fieldwork 


plus things to achieve 

11. Skydiving 

12.Cliff-jump
    South Point specifically  

Maybe list for 35

13. Calligraphy 
   Prospect of writing  瘦金體.....

No comments: