5/18/16

There are things I really could not tolerate and let it go

Even from those whom I never meet and do not care.






Listening or reading those extremist, horrible, and anti-humanistic talks are suffering. As a matter of fact, I often rethink if I have been educated all my lifetime in a Westernized way and accept too much of those Enlightenment values such as human rights, equality, and freedom, which make myself taking them too much as granted and maybe I am brainwashed? I often surf on cross-strait forums and consider maybe those Fascist girls on the internet can give me an Orientalist feedback against what I have been taken for granted and argue for a distinct non-Western, anti-American perspective!

But I am just furious!!!! I am infuriated by their interesting ambitions in taking a military act as it is so easy and honorable.
1. I don't know from what time  WARFARE can become as moral in ANY CULTURE, ANY COUNTRY, or ANY TIME THE SAME. As if this is so minor like building a dollhouse, a lego games, a visual play! What is the difference between you and those who supported George W. Bush to find "massive destructive weapons" in Iraq? Living in the fictional fear without recognizing oneself become pupils of nationalism, or not even nationalism, the political tricks.

2. I don't care who and where you prefer to kill, massacre, or destroy, anyway, even that basically refer to me, my family, and my friends, but I am angry because you don't ever talk to a real person, check least VPN to climb the wall, or think a human as real !

3. WTH does nationalism can ever ever ever become a higher morality or ethnic than human right, more important than gender and class equalities, or some thing to be proud of ? What do you think when you think of national glory? Why is national glory anything to do with territorial integrity? If you are so proud of being who you are, is it necessary for you to hurt anyone else to prove it? If you can love your country so much, why do you bothers that other people have different choices, does it influence your love? WTH are your imaginary international reputation and South China sea security? WTH is that, tell me. Are you loving a country, a country as people and self-respect and respects from others? Or simply a land as if it is bigger the better? as who ever tell me it is right to so I am happy.

I think there are too much unpleasant things in your life and you cannot change it, so great, Taiwan, Falungong, or Tibet become your legal objects to attack. But it won't turn your life better. Moreover, for those who ever try and have been brainwashed and acculturated your people and objects via education, news media, or whatever: it fXcking won't work. It looks smart, it looks fine, but in the end in the psychological level you will be eating by the postponing and accumulating the angers, the discontents, and dark sides from your people, you will find your life in the death hole created by yourselves.    



No comments: